Buildings & Contents

What is Buildings Insurance?

Buildings insurance usually covers the structure of your home and any fixtures or fittings. It is generally a requirement for any property with a mortgage to also have buildings insurance to protect the lenders interest in a property.

Insurance cover includes the cost to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged to a set rebuild cost although some insurance companies have an unlimited level of cover.

What is Contents Insurance?


Contents insurance is cover for your household contents, e.g furniture, curtains, television, kitchen equipment, ornaments, personal possessions etc.

There are a lot of things you should be aware of when deciding what level of cover to get. It is important to make sure that you have sufficient cover and Brunel Mortgages can help you find the cover that's right for your circumstances

Brunel Independent Mortgages offer a range of competitive insurance products from a number of leading UK insurers. We can provide advice and help you get the required amount of cover to protect your property and its contents

Call us now on 01752 200002 for no obligation advice or find a mortgage in our quotes section